Friday, April 11, 2014

FOTD : 4.11.14

We've made it to the end of another week. Spring is finally starting to show up here, but in typical spring fashion, it will only be in the 50s next week. However, I'm going to live it up while it's in the 70s for the next few days; midwestern weather is so fickle. I'm going to fish fry tonight with my mom (even though neither of us are Catholic or even religious) and I can't wait to chow down on some delicious fried fish.

AND I've figured out how to get my pictures to stop looking like I've photoshopped the crap out of my skin. I have to upload them as PNG rather than JPEG, which sucks, but I'll go with it!







 Face
  • Becca Evermatte Foundation in Shell - I like this, but it's really dry, so I think I need to save the rest of my sample for when it actually gets hot and humid.
  • Revlon Age Defying Targeted Dark Spot Concealer Treatment in Light
  • NARS Pressed Light Reflecting Powder
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Incandescent
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush
  • NYX Taupe
Eyes
  • Trish McEvoy Eye Base Essentials in Demure
  • Lorac Pro Palette - Cream, Mauve, and Espresso
  • Stila Stay All Day Brow Pen in Medium
  • ELF Clear Brow Gel
  • Guerlain Maxi Lash - which smells like floral perfume and I just can't. Thank god it's a sample and I didn't spend $30 on this.
Lips
  • NYX Butter Lipstick in Juju



No comments:

Post a Comment