AND I've figured out how to get my pictures to stop looking like I've photoshopped the crap out of my skin. I have to upload them as PNG rather than JPEG, which sucks, but I'll go with it!
- Becca Evermatte Foundation in Shell - I like this, but it's really dry, so I think I need to save the rest of my sample for when it actually gets hot and humid.
- Revlon Age Defying Targeted Dark Spot Concealer Treatment in Light
- NARS Pressed Light Reflecting Powder
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Incandescent
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush
- NYX Taupe
- Trish McEvoy Eye Base Essentials in Demure
- Lorac Pro Palette - Cream, Mauve, and Espresso
- Stila Stay All Day Brow Pen in Medium
- ELF Clear Brow Gel
- Guerlain Maxi Lash - which smells like floral perfume and I just can't. Thank god it's a sample and I didn't spend $30 on this.
- NYX Butter Lipstick in Juju