Thursday, February 6, 2014

Romantic Valentine's Day : Video Tutorial


I told you guys that I was pounding out the videos this week; I guess that's what a few snow days does for a girl! I decided to go for an even more romantic Valentine's Day tutorial and I decided to go with the Naked 3 palette for the look. Something about late winter/early spring really makes me want to go with rosy shades and that is what the Naked 3 palette is made for. 

Also, if you don't follow me on any other social media, I happen to have gotten myself a black eye. I play soccer once a week and I got hit in the face last night (by the ball, not by a person!) and ended up with this lovely thing.


Pretty colors, right? It kind of looks like I'm wearing burgundy eyeliner since my entire lash line is dark red right now. Anyhow, the point of posting this is to let you know that the Valentine's Day tutorials might be ending with the one up above. I had really planned on getting one more out there, but I don't know if I will be able to; it depends on how fast my eye heals. It was going to be a smoky eye, so there may still be life in her yet! (please catch that Interview with a Vampire reference...) I'll keep you guys updated :)

As always, please feel free to leave any questions of comments down below!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god...I thought the black eye was the Valentines "look" and was thinking...woah, that looks like some crazy bruising. I bet you can still pull it off...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, that would have been fantastic! Hey you guys, I have this slightly oddball idea for a Valentine's Day look... go with me on this; black eyes!

      Actually, at this point, my eyelid has tuned almost completely purple and burgundy, so it does looks fairly festive ;)

      Delete