Friday, September 20, 2013

Rusted Over : Eye Tutorial


I know that I've done a lot of red toned eye makeup tutorials over the last few weeks, so after this one, I'm definitely going to take a little bit of a break from the red and venture into other colors for you guys. However, with Fall (or Autumn) just around the corner, I decided that this might be the perfect eye look to welcome it! 


As per usual, prime those eyes. I'm using NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow base.


I took a cream colored shimmery base and applied it all over my lid and all the way up to the brow bone. I also took a bit and smudged it into my tear duct. I used Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded.


I used Stila eyeshadow in Terracotta and applied it to the outer half of my eyelid.


And blended it out.


And brought it under the outer corner of my eye.


And then went under my eye with a shimmery taupe shade to help bring a little bit more definition. I also worked this into the crease a bit, which is hard to see, but it is there!




And then tightlined and added mascara to the top and bottom lashes.


And topped it off with a warm toned, basic pink on my lips. 

Quick and easy! If you have questions or comments, let me know down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment