Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Milani Baked Blush : Favorites

Milani Baked Blush : Luminoso


Just like with lip color, I think that it can be somewhat difficult to find your holy grail blush color. There are shades that are universally flattering (NARS' Orgasm comes to mind), but whose to say that it's going to be your favorite? I found my holy grail blush last year thanks to watching some YouTube beauty videos; Milani's Baked Blush in Luminoso.


This is one of those colors that is probably a fairly universally flattering shade, but for me and my skin tone, it just make me look alive. And you know what? That's what a good blush should do; it should give you a natural flush, make you look alive, make you look healthy and make your cheekbones look to die for. This blush has the perfect amount of pearlescence to give you a nice radiance, it's a few shades darker than my skin tone, so it gives definition, and it's undertones match my undertones. There's not much more to say about it; it's ah-mazing.


I own another shade from this line of blushes and it is the quality of it is equally as amazing, but I don't use it as much since it's not my super favorite of all time blush. The blushes come in a wide variety of colors, so if you have pale skin or dark skin, I think you should be able to find a shade that is good for you. The portion that actually holds the blush flips up and contains a mirror and a brush, but I threw the brush away when I got this. 


And a swatch so you can see how it shows up on my skin. 

What is your favorite blush? Comment below and let me know!

(All photos copyright Allison Richardson Photography and not available for use without permission)




No comments:

Post a Comment