Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weekend Round Up


Weekend Roundup is simply a post to wrap up the week and let you guys know about new things I've picked up and am excited to use. This weeks roundup has two drugstore products and one high end product. Click though for more info!


NYX : Peach Bellini Lipstick


I've been trying to get this shade for quite a while, but whenever I went to Ulta, they had been opened and used. I finally found a sealed one and snatched it up. It's a bright, bold lipstick, but it's kind of a coral-y orange and I look forward to using it more once it's spring/summer.







Wet 'N Wild Fergie Collection : Rosé Champagne Glow

I searched for this collection for a while before I finally found it at a Walgreens. I think that Walgreens and CVS are the only ones carrying this right now, but it might be more widespread than that. This luminizer/highlighter is from the Fergie Center Stage Collection and is one of the few products that I thought looked good. The collection has eye shadows, nail polishes, lipsticks, liners, etc., but this luminizer and a few lipstick shades are what really stood out to me. I think that this will be pretty no matter what time of year and a good dupe for my Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Redhead.




Mac : Silver Birch Mineralize Eyeshadow

Last, but certainly not least, is this new eyeshadow shade from Mac called Silver Birch. This shadow is from the Après Chic collection and is not a permanent piece, so I can't speak to availability. This is a mabellized, mineral baked shadow, giving it a beautiful domed appearance. Since it's a marbellized shadow, you have to imagine all the tones mixed together and that is your final product; this shadow comes out looking like a silvery taupe (and absolutely beautiful). I love Mac's baked shadows, so this is a happy addition to my collection. To view the Après Chic collection, head on over to Mac's website.





Did you pick up any products over the weekend? Comment below and let me know if you did!


(All photos copyright Allison Richardson Photography and not available for use without permission)





No comments:

Post a Comment