Friday, January 25, 2013

Zoya Nail Polish : Real Talk

Zoya Nail Polish : Real Talk


For someone who previously wrote that I'm not that in to nail polish, I feel like I'm making a mockery of myself. However, this is something that I can't pass up writing about. Each year (or at least for the last two), Zoya has done a deal where they "give" you free nail polish, all you do is pay for the shipping. Last year, I believe it was just two polishes, but this year the deal was for three. The shipping and, presumably, handling charge was $10, but that is still a very good deal for three Zoya polishes (reg. retail $8/bottle). Check out what shades I picked up after the jump!


And here they are! I got (from left to right) Logan, Kimber, and FeiFei. I had seen Kimber and Logan in person before I bought them, so I knew how awesome they would be, but FeiFei I only saw on the internet. I have to say that I am extremely please with all of the colors and FeiFei exceeds my expectations. 


Logan is a forest green color with tons of fine gold and bluish green glitter. The Zoya site says that it has duochrome glitter in it and I would definitely agree with that. Their site also says that it's holographic, but I don't agree with that, it just looks like a heavily glitter infused polish. Beautiful.


Kimber is a hot pink/magenta color with gold glitter. The base shade of this is very similar to the base color of The Impossible by OPI (Liquid Sand line), so it might be kind of cool to use this Zoya polish on all of my fingernails and then use The Impossible as an accent nail. This is a great shade for the summer as well since it's a very warm toned polish.


FeiFei is the one of these polishes that I am most excited to use. The base color is sort of a slate blue/periwinkle combination and then throw in a ton of iridescent glitter. It's so beautiful in the bottle and I know that Zoya polishes translate very true to the nails. I want to cover everything I own in this color, it's that pretty.

So there you have it, the three colors I picked up during Zoya's sale. Have you guys every used Zoya nail polish and if you have, what do you think of it? Let me know down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment