Sunday, January 27, 2013

Maybelline One by One : Regrets


Maybelline One by One : Never Again

Here's another new post topic; items that I have purchased, used several times, and would never repurchase. I need to clarify right now that, like everything else on this blog, that this is my opinion and you may find that this product works wonders for you. Most of the time, I love Maybelline mascara; Full 'N Soft, Great Lash Millions of Lashes (not the original brush), the Falsies, etc., etc., but this one is absolutely horrible. Keep reading after the jump for more on this mascara.


I have the waterproof formula, which was mistake number one on my part. I absolutely hate waterproof mascara and try to avoid it at all costs; I don't like how it makes my lashes to feel and it's a pain to get off. There is a possibility that the regular formula of this mascara is better, but I can't comment on that since I've never used it.


With the name One by One, I was expecting this to separate my lashes and give them volume, but it only does one of those two things. The brush does separate my lashes, but it barely puts any mascara on them. Even if I do multiple coats, it looks like I've put barely anything on which is really frustrating. The brush is not a spooly brush, but one with plastic bristles, which is also something that I generally don't like. I think that they can be ok if the little plastic arms are long enough, but these ones seem fairly short.

All in all, I don't like the formula, I don't like the brush, and it does nothing to my lashes but make them feel like they have something gross on them. All in all, I would never buy this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment